- Off Street Parking
- Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Newly Built
- Modern Kitchen
- Natural decorations throughou
- Close to Amenities
Lawton & Dawe Properties is thrilled to offer this stylish, modern apartment in the sought after Orchard Gate Development in Shoreham. The property comprises; chic kitchen with integrated electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, fitted washing machine and dishwasher included; open plan sitting/dining room with doors to patio area; master double bedroom and modern bathroom with shower over the bath, . The property benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, South facing patio area and an allocated parking space.
Orchard Gate is a three year old luxurious development situated in Shoreham Town close to all local shops, amenities and mainline station. The development offers various designs of properties, all built to a very high specification in keeping with the original character of the building whilst offering a very modern and contemporary finish.
Lounge / Kitchen 10' 6" max x 22' 1" max ( 3.20m max x 6.73m max )
Bedroom One 8' 11" max x 14' max ( 2.72m max x 4.27m max )
Bathroom 7' 8" max x 7' 9" max ( 2.34m max x 2.36m max )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavor to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.